Hello!

This blog is more like a diary for me. At least that's the goal here. I've been sad that I haven't been keeping a journal or diary since meeting my wonderful husband. I wanted to have something to always look back and see how our life together began. Then there were more and more things happening and I decided that starting up a blog to document everything would be perfect. I tend to be an open book in general, so you'll probably find you're getting way more information than you need. But that's why this is MY blog, right? I get to decide what to write, you get to decide what to read. I hope you find some entertainment, if nothing else, from reading about my journey through life.



Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Let the fun begin!

I had forgotten what the side effects of progesterone feel like! I'm not going to write much, but we had the transfer today and we're feeling great - very positive! But boy do I feel lousy! I'm not complaining, really I'm not. I woke up from a nap convinced I was getting the flu, and then Ed reminded me that this is exactly what I felt like last time. Joint pain is the number one side effect with this stuff for me. So, that being said, I'm going to bed and thinking I'm going to have glorious dreams of us starting our family! I'm so happy that we got some strong embryos! Yay us!

3 comments:

  1. Ahh, good ol' progesterone. Stick babies, STICK!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck! Progesterone sucks, but hopefully you will be on it a couple weeks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you! It's nice to know I have some people reading who have been through this! I'm trying to stay positive. This waiting is brutal.

    ReplyDelete