Hello!

This blog is more like a diary for me. At least that's the goal here. I've been sad that I haven't been keeping a journal or diary since meeting my wonderful husband. I wanted to have something to always look back and see how our life together began. Then there were more and more things happening and I decided that starting up a blog to document everything would be perfect. I tend to be an open book in general, so you'll probably find you're getting way more information than you need. But that's why this is MY blog, right? I get to decide what to write, you get to decide what to read. I hope you find some entertainment, if nothing else, from reading about my journey through life.



Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, April 29, 2010

Yay! I mean...er...Ugh!


So I've been wanting to feel something. I definitely feel something. It's the strangest thing. I'm not throwing up - but I can't decide if I want to eat everything in sight or nothing at all. It seems I'm queasy all the time...in waves. I'm torn between wanting to eat to make myself feel better or if I want to stay away from food all together to avoid being sick. It's seriously so strange! And my 2 favorite foods? I can't eat them at all! I'm an ice cream girl, through and through. Always have been. But now that I'm pregnant? Can't even eat it. How weird is that? I was sort of looking forward to being able to eat ice cream with a little less guilt. Oh well. Hahaha! Maybe it'll spare me from gaining 70 pounds. And asparagus! That's a staple around here - we seriously eat asparagus 3 or 4 times a week - Ed and I both love it! But Monday night I managed to put 2 measly spears on my plate but couldn't even bring myself to take one bite! I'm baffled! But again, I definitely wanted to feel something.


And tomorrow????? The ultrasound!!!!!!!!! Whoop! 8am!

1 comment: