Hello!

This blog is more like a diary for me. At least that's the goal here. I've been sad that I haven't been keeping a journal or diary since meeting my wonderful husband. I wanted to have something to always look back and see how our life together began. Then there were more and more things happening and I decided that starting up a blog to document everything would be perfect. I tend to be an open book in general, so you'll probably find you're getting way more information than you need. But that's why this is MY blog, right? I get to decide what to write, you get to decide what to read. I hope you find some entertainment, if nothing else, from reading about my journey through life.



Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, May 1, 2010

Hurray for singletons!

We saw our one healthy baby's heart beating (114bpm!) yesterday! It was amazing! I'm so relieved to know that we're only having one baby... I do feel the sadness in losing one of the embryos, however. Like I mentioned, I was preoccupied with the idea of having twins and just how it would turn our world upside down. I'm very relieved. Would've been happy either way, but there is a lot less worry with just the one baby - who will rock our world plenty, I'm sure!

1 comment:

  1. So happy for you! This baby is gonna have so much love in his/her life!

    ReplyDelete