Hello!

This blog is more like a diary for me. At least that's the goal here. I've been sad that I haven't been keeping a journal or diary since meeting my wonderful husband. I wanted to have something to always look back and see how our life together began. Then there were more and more things happening and I decided that starting up a blog to document everything would be perfect. I tend to be an open book in general, so you'll probably find you're getting way more information than you need. But that's why this is MY blog, right? I get to decide what to write, you get to decide what to read. I hope you find some entertainment, if nothing else, from reading about my journey through life.



Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, May 7, 2010

You must see this video!

Life and Love in the Petri Dish: "What IF? A Portrait of Infertility from Keiko Zoll on Vimeo."

I know there's a way to include the actual video in my post, but I can't figure it out at all. Go to the above blog and watch the video. Very moving. I wish I had done more for Infertility Awareness Week last week. Totally dropped the ball there.

No comments:

Post a Comment