Hello!

This blog is more like a diary for me. At least that's the goal here. I've been sad that I haven't been keeping a journal or diary since meeting my wonderful husband. I wanted to have something to always look back and see how our life together began. Then there were more and more things happening and I decided that starting up a blog to document everything would be perfect. I tend to be an open book in general, so you'll probably find you're getting way more information than you need. But that's why this is MY blog, right? I get to decide what to write, you get to decide what to read. I hope you find some entertainment, if nothing else, from reading about my journey through life.



Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Who knew...

...you could stuff your face with carbs, eat NOTHING green and STILL lose 4 pounds??? Well, I suppose the fact that I lost half of those carbs just as quickly as I ate them helped. But still. Yay! I was SO worried that the doctor would scold me, but nope... He told me to stop worrying about gaining weight and that if I kept at this rate of weight gain (which is only 3 pounds since I actually got pregnant), I'd gain a total of about 25-30 pounds. Not bad. So that's my goal, 25-30 pounds. But tonight, Ed and I are heading down to FIESTA for a nice big Italian sausage with peppers and onions. And maybe even some fried dough. Fiesta is a BIG Italian festival here in our town, and I've never been so excited for a sausage in all my life! I'm sure plenty of Fiesta food will be eaten between now and Sunday, when fiesta ends. I'm also sure the heartburn will kick in just as I'm about to go to bed, but that won't keep me away.


The appt yesterday went well in all areas, not just the weight. The baby's heartbeat has slowed down some and was only 156 (which is completely normal and nothing to worry about). It's really right smack in the middle of normal, so any wives tales about the heartbeat being low and being a boy or being high and being a girl go out the window. Which is fine. I know it's a boy. Hahahahaha! Jk. I don't KNOW. I think I know though. I'm going to add a picture of myself that I took for my friend in Colorado. Here I am, at 14 weeks and 2 days:

No comments:

Post a Comment